dReAmYLaNd

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

a late blog-bloomer's foreword

My 1st blog ....
My 1st post .....
If you happen to reading it, welcome to dReAmYLaNd -- a place where i unwind and hopefully, recharge .. a place where i let u in on my little dreamy tots ....

A little introduction about me if u haven't already know:

I am a simple girl, who goes after simple things...
The best thing that happened to me was to know God, Jesus & the Holy Spirit
The 2nd best thing was to meet, date and about-to-marry my beloved
Yep... Bruce Lee's the name ..
But... trust me, he has nothing to do with KUNG FU
What would my life be without him?
Mature, manly, know what he's doing... where he's heading, street-smart, fun to be with, sweet with an irresistable touch of boyishness...
I seriously think he's all a woman can ever ask for..

Sorry girls.... HE'S TAKEN.
We're getting married on 15 October this year!


speaking of which.. I better go to bed earlier ...
cos tomorow's our photo-shoot and i gotta be at my best!
so it's a SKII mask for me and off to bed ...
Thanks Ris (my CG member) for blessing me with the mask. You're the best!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mummy Kless said...

Yo! Welcome to the blogging world! :)

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home