dReAmYLaNd

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Yeah .... New laptop!

My new laptop came today.
Brand New COMPAQ PRESARIO.
Nice?




Thank you Lao Ban!!!

You see.... my own ACER fell from the office table one day.
LCD screen cracked. Not cost-effective to repair.
But I continued working on it. Afterall, it went thru Bible School with me.
1st laptop I bought myself.
Alot of sentimental feelings attached. *Sniff sniff*

Finally one day Bro Nic couldn't take it and asked me to go get one on company's account.
=)
So, tada!
I can SEE again.........
Thank God for generous bosses like him!
And you know what else? Bro Nic happened to be so bored this afternoon that he offered to set the laptop up for me.
Who's the "Boss" now? Thank God for kind bosses like him!

Thank you Evelyn! For getting me a huge discount because of your staff-purchase.

I will work hard on my new laptop. Won't "gu fu" you all ....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha now that you have upgrade to a new laptop, i have upgraded to your model!yeah! my leader has a blog! =)

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home