dReAmYLaNd

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Songs of Heaven

I am personally very ministered to by the songs at Emerge this year....
God is really releasing heavenly music to our church through our musicians..
I remember falling in love with the song SANCTUARY the week before when it was first sung...

"And I worship You Lord... my life in You restored
Here is my heart, make it Your sanctuary
For nobody else but Jesus, only You"

It's MORE than just the melody...
It's about touching God as we worship Him through these songs

I remember times when my world was in pieces .....
and God picked me up & restored me
I remember times when I'm down ....
and God was my cheerleader
I remember times when I know all else doesn't matter ......
as long as God is by my side


"Take all of me, I give you my all for all of You"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home