dReAmYLaNd

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

our foodtasting session


Today, a team of 6 -- Bruce, me, his mom, his dad, my mum & my Da-Gu -- went for our Wedding Dinner Foodtasting Session @ Amama Hotel. If you don't know by now... that's where our wedding dinner is going to be.

The picture on the right is our Menu. Cool eh? --------->>

It bears our names!! The LCD board at the Hotel Lobby flashed "FOODTASTING OF BRUCE LEE & SHAUN LOW". All of a sudden... I feel so important. What treatment? Haha! But they should... considering the kind of $$$ they're charging every newly wed couple!

Anyway... the food was not bad. Even our food-fussy Bro Bruce nodded his head in approval. Hope that's a peace of good news to all you who are invited.

God is a good God. The weddings at Amara Hotel come with 4 theme choices. I liked particularly one... and you know what? Tonight someone was having their wedding dinner and it was exactly the theme I wanted. So I had the opportunity of viewing the ballroom with the theme I wanted. =) Nice nice!

I'd like to see this as a God-incident instead of a coincidence. Actually... this is just one of the many tell-tale signs that Father God is watching over and blessing our wedding. We have been experiencing alot of favour .... The other day Bruce and me were counting our blessings... from finding our house to creative reno ideas to good bargains when we were buying our furniture.

God told me before months ago that He's as proud & excited as a natural father when couples are getting married. Because we are the pride of His glory. Thank you Father... for seeing us through it all!

1 Comments:

Blogger KennethTeo said...

I'm excited for you guys man... It must be a super exciting time.. all your life you've been waiting for this day.. 2 more months!!! Maybe after that i will stop hearing all the "er xin" & "rou ma" comments u have for Bruce..Good lah

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home