dReAmYLaNd

Thursday, July 06, 2006

a brand NEW start for E198

Had my 1st mega-E198 CG today ....
Due to some reshuffling in the zone, my CG has doubled in size overnight.
New place... new faces...
A brand new start for E198.

For my existing and new members.... I believe it's going to be exciting.. cos ALL of you have to GROW to another level... another level of maturity & service cos all that you've been faithfully doing needs to be done DOUBLY GOOD now. But I believe that as God jostles you out from your comfort zone with this reshuffling... many of you are going to see yourself expand in capacity.... if you are willing. =)

For myself.... I sense that it's going to be another phase in my ministry. For some reason, God has entrusted this big group of people to me... Of late...I've been taking on more responsiblities in other areas ... somehow.. what happened in the natural happened in the spiritual too... 12 people landed in my CG under my care. Hmm... I believe it's yet one of those things I'll slowly begin to see God's intentions unfold in due time.. But I'm grateful for it.. In fact, I welcome the change. Change is good... it is a check on whether your heart is soft & ready for remoulding or hard, set in your ways & resistant to changes. Personally, I have been feeling good about the inclusions to E198. I sense it is of God. In fact I really am pretty excited! Can you feel it? =)

There's a sense of something fresh & strong birthing forth from this new group. During ministry time, 4 of us received the same Word -- BEHOLD, GOD IS GOING TO DO NEW THINGS AMONGST US!

Watch out devil... the e198 army is arising!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaishen said...

I can feel the excitment..cant wait to be back again! Agree with you totally that God is bringing us whole into a new dimension , lets end this year with a big bang together! Cant wait to see your new house also!! cellgroup at khatib?

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home