dReAmYLaNd

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Dearie @ Reservist (Day 3)

My dear is going into the jungle today and tomorrow. Sigh..... But he was sweet enough to call me before he went in and we lose contact for 2 days... Sigh ... this kinda guy where to find? He said he got bitten by mosquitos and can't sleep well... So poor thing!! Let me find those mosquitos and I'll KILL all of them! Dearie take care!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I carried Joey yesterday.... she is so cute!! Sigh... seeing all these cute babies makes me wanna become a mummy too! Hmmm....

My initial plan was to have 2 years of "er ren shi jie" first... but recently ... seeing all these cute babies makes me wanna have mine too! There's Princess Joey who's ever so cute, there's Baby Joshua, there's our zone's lastest "addition" Baby Jayden, there's the clever and smart Denise, there's a pretty looking Mummy-to-be Eileen in my office ... and the forever charming looking Javier (Pastor CK & Sis Eve's boy) =) Sigh... but I guess it's still not worth sacrificing the "er ren shi jie" totally.... Maybe bring forward the B-plan to 1 year?? Haha.. Then again.. it doesn't happen just because you want it so I gotta factor in a "grace period".

I think my boy will be so cute. He'll look as dashing as his daddy... I'll let my boy wear jersey... basketball, soccer, baseball... haha..should be very adorable! He will play & watch soccer with daddy... and daddy will style his hair for him.. I think my girl will also be very cute.. She'll look even prettier than mummy...

Hmm...
Looking forward to the day when I can proclaim "Presenting the Lee Family!!!"
Looking forward to taking our 1st Lee Family photo!
Looking forward to going on our 1st Lee family tour!
Looking forward .... Looking forward..... Looking forward!!
=)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo..get so excited of ur marriage?? haha...gd also!! can't to see beatiful mummy with child!!

1:43 AM  
Blogger Hazel aka Qin said...

haha, i seemed to step into your dream land with you for a few minutes..

1:01 PM  
Blogger Kaishen said...

cant wait to see your baby......
the mosquitoes must have quite a buffet with all the nsmen around....

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home