dReAmYLaNd

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Dearie @ Reservist (Day 2)

Just reached home not too long ago. Sigh... it's called travelling by public transport after a late meeting... ALL BY MYSELF. At times like that I really do miss my dear alot!! But of course, he is much more than a chauffeur to me.

Actually, come to think of it ...it's a real waste that the Toyata Corolla is now just sitting outside Tuas Camp. IF ONLY I can drive!! Then the car would be mine these few days. Muahahaha! Imagine... drive to work, drive home, drive to meeting, drive home, drive dear to camp, fetch dear when he books out.... Wah... That'll be nice!

Ok, that's it! By the time he goes for Reservist next year... I must get my driving licence. So that I can "look after" his car for him. Wonder if I'll be yet another kuku female driver. Sorry girls.. I happen to be one of those girls who are reasonable and honest enough to admit the fact that girls are generally more kuku when it comes to driving. Face it girls.... it's true! Maybe I'll end up praying all the way while I'm driving. Haha. What if my legs are too short to step on the accelerator? What if I cannot park properly? What if the driver behind can't see me cos I'm so short? Oh gosh.... Glup!

But like Huiqin said just now... I must do something first before all these talk -- Go & book my basic theory. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger +-=-Ming Wei-=-+ said...

wao... seem quite long liao lei.. taking your licence. keke. hey why not both of us take together. i've took basic, faster go to advance.

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home