dReAmYLaNd

Monday, June 26, 2006

Dearie @ Reservist (Day 1)

It's the once a year reservist recall again. Sgt K S LEE went to report at his camp early this morning. He will be stuck there till Friday... and I will be stuck here without him. Sigh....

But today wasn't too bad. I guess work really helps. My office's devotion took up the whole morning and the rest of the afternoon was just work and more work. But this time isn't as bad as the previous round. He was on HIGH KEY. Meaning siong jungle stays and siong missions. He couldn't call ... He couldn't be contacted. I remember I was in SOT then... feeling very sad cos I couldn't call. Only could sms and wait for him to call/sms. In the middle of class he MMSed me his picture from the jungle with a short message "Miss you". I almost broke out in tears if not for the fact that I was in class.

It feels kinda empty without him around calling me every other hour. If you don't know by now... We're on the phone alot. My dear belongs to the category of wonderful guys who makes it a point to call whenever he can even though it's been a while since we're together. He has a special ringtone and my closer collegues know when he calls... they'll go "It's Bruce!" It feels weird without having him talk to me before I sleep....

Sigh, Friday come quick!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah shaun, u 2 like being on the phone together... "every other hour"??!!
wow, steady, lah!
he's quite unlike most guys, ya?

3:51 PM  
Blogger Shaun said...

Oh course! That's why he is my treasure ma!

12:17 AM  
Blogger +-=-Ming Wei-=-+ said...

is that bruce in the pic. Our 'green' leader haha. At first i wonder why shaun anyhow put a pic. now i know .. lol

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home