dReAmYLaNd

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Oh what a week!

It's been a siong week... Quite alot of things happened... Rather drama...Most of it can't be shared... so it's just me and the people in the "circle of trust" shouldering it. And yes... that's the reason for my delayed blog posts... Many have been asking me. Haha, it's quite nice to know there're people tuning into my blog everyday. Everyday saw "new" burdens to carry. I learned several things from all these drama though...

(1) We really communicate spirit to spirit

When things aren't going well and people around you are super sad and down, It's on their faces... it's in their sighs... It's in the heavy footsteps...Gosh! It really does affect the atmosphere man! People around sense it, feel its heaviness and wonder what's wrong? If you're not careful, you could get robed into it and dwindle in sadness too. I decided to guard my mind and focus, so that I can be the best support I know how in this period of time.

(2) No matter how desperate you are, trust the still small voice in you

When you need something and it's not coming... trust in God to provide and not jump on the most convenient solution. What seems good to man may not be God's best for you. I really believe when there's a commission, there will be a provision. And the Holy Spirit is really our wonderful Guide! He makes us feel uneasy when things/people are just not write. TRUST IN THAT PROMPTING. Sometimes, when we go ahead with what looks best for that moment and ignore the uneasiness we have in our spirit... there may be consequences & ugly outcomes we need to face up to... and alot of rectification work later on. Sigh..... alot of trouble could have been saved if only we trusted God more sometimes.. But God is a good God, I trust that as we do the right things right, He'll turn things around for us and make things right.


Sigh... like I said. Alot of things cannot be shared. So this really is parable talk. Let him who have ears hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home