dReAmYLaNd

Friday, June 09, 2006

what a WET WET morning!

It was raining cats & dogs this morn.
Thanks to my informant Winnie, I was fully equipped to take on the raining morn!

Shaun's outfit for the day:


  • 3/4 pants >> pants won't get wet
  • strapped-around-ankle shoes >> easier to walk around

All geared up for the rain... but of course, I still needed my umbrella.
Decided to take a step of faith to bring my own umbrella to work today.
You have no idea how things "move around" in my office.
My dear umbrella is still sitting in my office at the moment.
Planning to tag my name on it once it dries up.

It was really pouring just now. Strong winds carrying the rain and all.
Standing in a sheltered place, I got a little drenched.
Can you believe that?

Looking at the rain... I thought: "Man, where did all this rain come from?"
I realised one thing: What goes up, must come down.
Be it whether you are conscious of it or not, there are laws running this earth we live in.
Law of gravity, Law of tide in tide out, Law of sowing and reaping, Law of "over-eating & growing fat", ....

Then it dawned upon me that God is the Master Accountant of the Universe. Sorry but, KPMG, Ernst & Young, ... please step aside.
Everything balances on His Balance Sheet. And He is able to produce THE BALANCE SHEET for you anytime.
He knows exactly where every drop of water is. If it is not on the ground, then it is somewhere in the atmosphere.
Everything is accounted for. Everyone is accounted for.
What an amazing God we serve!

In the midst of orchestrating this downpour, God heard my silent prayer.. "If only the rain would be lighter when I get off the bus so that I won't get so wet walking to my office building."
It did.

God is the God of the Universe as well as the God who designed our cells.
Nothing is too BIG or too small for him to overlook.
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home