dReAmYLaNd

Saturday, June 17, 2006

a lazy side of me

Finally got my next 6 months of contacts supply ... after much nagging from Bruce, who has been chasing me to get them since he discovered I have been wearing my last pair for more than a month .. hehe...

I admit. It's a case of being bin-dua & procrastination.
I admit. It's not good for my eyes.
Kids, don't learn ok? Jie jie you lian guo.

There is another paranoid person in my life when it comes to eyes & contacts -- my MOTHER! I have been wearing contacts since Sec 2. She was "normal" and fine all these while until she started working for an eye doctor around 2 years back. Ever since, it's "cannot wear contacts too long" and "do you know you can get this and that".... and "I SAID TAKE OFF YOUR CONTACTS BEFORE YOU SLEEP!!!!!!"

Sigh ... Sometimes knowing and doing are 2 seperate things.

But it feels great to change my contacts after so long. I feel like my eyes can BREATHE again... My poor eyes... xin ku le.. gotta suffer with me and yet stare at laptop-screen the whole day. Ris says she uses daily disposables. I guess that would be the best lah.... Hmm.... maybe my "naggers" can sponsor me for that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mummy Kless said...

You'll be surprised how long I wear my contacts and how often I change them. haha... always genna nagged by isaiah too... :P

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home