dReAmYLaNd

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

No reason why ...

Of so many people u meet, you choose to like someone....
Of so many people he/she meets ... he/she chose to like you...
That, to me is a miracle in itself.

I remember how it was between Bruce & me...
How I began noticing him for who he was beyond his looks..
How my heart would leap whenever he was in sight..
How I caught myself constantly looking out for him..
How I estimated my chances with him to be..
And the inexpressible joy when i discovered one day that he liked me too!
He is my miracle.

Often... "Why him?","Why her?" is a tough question to answer ....
I believe when you are truely like someone.... you can describe a few characteristics that you admire of this someone... but you cannot pin point fully what is it about him/her that attracted you.

I believe that vacuum of words is meant to be filled with the feeling of love -- Indefinable, indescribable, but beautiful, pure & real.

One of my favourite song goes:
L is for the way you Look at me
O is for the Only one I see
V is Very very extraordinary
E is Even more than anyone that you adore

No reason why ... just like him/her lor ...
Even the Bible calls love a mystery!

Prov 30:18-19 (GNT)
"There are four things that are too mysterious for me to understand: an eagle flying in the sky, a snake moving on a rock, a ship finding its way over the sea, and a man and a woman falling in love.


4 Comments:

Blogger Mummy Kless said...

I agree! :) I find it very hard to answer people why I like Isaiah too.. I just answer 'i just like him loh!' hahaha..

9:01 AM  
Blogger @ster|x said...

so sweet.. =D read le heart oso warm.. =D

10:31 AM  
Blogger KennethTeo said...

Ai yoh Ai yoh Ai yoh... so sweet hor... "Dunno why I love him?" Looking beyond his looks... Yah, i must agree, sometimes Huiqin also look beyond my looks... =) Anyway, good ah, getting married soon. I think I know your Ah Yee gang already.. haha.. got secret spy. There's a mole!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Mummy Kless said...

Have I ever told you what conversations we had in Bruce's van (that time still van!) before you two got attached?? heee.... ask me if you want to know!! @@

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home