dReAmYLaNd

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Our Photos are Out!

Went to choose my wedding photos today....

Thank God there were decent ones afterall. Bruce and me were kinda worried cos we are not very photogenic. Really! I know alot of people say "Sure anot?" But trust me ... it's true.

Out of a stack of 150s... We narrowed down to 80-90 decent ones. From the start, we have decided not to take more photos than what our package entails. That's a trap most wedding couples fall into and regret much later when they realised the album they paid so much for is now sitting somewhere in the cupboard & collecting dust. So, we really zoomed down to what we felt was the best 32 photos.... ignoring the intense pressure from the bridal person. We really held our fort man!

And yes, the lady wasn't too happy. In fact ... I think she was really pretty pissed... So guys, pray for us ok? Cos our album design is still in her hands and... she's the same person doing my makeup on my actual day! Glup!!

In times like that, I choose to trust in Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose". My Abba Father shall see to our beautiful wedding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home