dReAmYLaNd

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dearie @ Reservist (Day 4)

Hmmm.... I'm beginning to really really miss Bruce. Thank God for a packed week of activities that distracted me.

Mon -- I came home after work and slept early.
Tues -- Meeting after work. Reached home around midnight.
Wed -- Bruce gave me an assignment to do while he's not around. I'm supposed to check out the lights @ Balestier and see if I can find nice lights for our house. Man, it is a whole stretch of light shops. I walked for more than an hour, combed through more than 10 light shops... By the time I reached home, it was 11pm.
Thurs -- CG after work. Came home at 11+ again. =)

What about Friday?? No worries lo! Dearie will be out by late afternoon. Yippppppeeeee!!!! He called me today once he was out of the jungle. So nice to hear my familiar ringtone again. =))


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ur dear go 4 days only and i read late so it's over hehe..

But my dear away for a mth! hehe sob.. =) now day 6 only. one fifth of it over haha

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home