dReAmYLaNd

Sunday, July 16, 2006

our 1st scrubbing session

Yesterday, Bruce, my mother-in-law-to-be (what a mouthful) & me went to our new house to clean up. DUSTY is the word! Cleaning has never been my forte.... Just watch me hold the broom and you'll know... but hey! that doesn't mean I dunno how to sweep ok? I just happen to be the Magic Wipe gang. Hmmph!

It's a good feeling to know that the house we entered -- dusty and full of rpaper cardboards, unwanted remnants from the previous owner-- is now much much cleaner. It's beginning to feel like home... although the wallpaper & furnishings are not up.

Wonder how the house will look like next week when the wallpaper is up. It was quite a tedious process to choose, match and factor in the cost in the midst of our wallpaper selection... Nonetheless it was fun.. I'm looking forward to Tues when most of it will be done. Hope that my visualisation skills don't play me out.

Well well... being proposed to was fun... choosing gowns/wedding venues was fun... choosing a house was fun... renovating a house is even more fun!! I believe at the end of the day... every part of the wedding procedure is fun because you are partnering through all these "projects" with your dearest one.

What would the most beautiful gown, wedding, house be without him? Nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home