dReAmYLaNd

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Confession

What do you do when you can't decide which one to buy?
-- You buy BOTH! =)

Yes yes... I have a confession to make..

I went shopping for a bag today cos my previous one got "torn apart" (literally) by the bunches of keys in my handbag. Found 2 suitable ones...both reasonably priced... both quite nice... both same colour (that's the spastic part). Both had their plus & minus points... so i ended up buying both! Sigh... does this qualify to be indulgence?

But I only went bag-shopping cos my bag was spoilt... I know of many others who would buy cos it's nice... even though they already have dozens more at home. I shop by needs-based. Unlike most gers... But that's just me... another more boy-than-ger-side of me... Not being critical of others who belong to other categories. Woah.. Better stop writing here before some gers get provoked. Haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home