dReAmYLaNd

Friday, August 04, 2006

My divine task of the week

I have been working on a divine task this week.

Once again, Bro Nic & Sis Lillian are going overseas. This time.. their destination is New Zealand. Months ago, an adviser -- Cindy Png -- won a pair of free air tickets to NZ and decided to bless Boss with them. Bro Nic feels he's reaping this because earlier in the year.. he sowed into his parents-in-laws' tickets to London. Seed, time and harvest... shall never cease.

This trip has a divine mission. Don't know if it was meant to be a joke or what... but we're all standing in faith that the "mission" will be accomplished in this trip. For those of you who don't know what I'm taking about... it's ok, you don't have to know.

Kelvin Teo had the honour of planning this trip's itinery because he's been there for his honeymoon. In the week before they flew, suddenly the "ball" of choosing the accomodation for them fell into my hands. Glup!

For the past few days, I scouted around the internet for something good. Someone who's been to NZ recommended something and Bro Nic was actually agreeable to it. But I just did not feel very good about it... I believed there must be something better for them. I decided to invoke the spiritual (haha)... I prayed to God to show me a good place for them. God is good. I found a few power ones. Bro Nic went "WOW" when I showed him the pictures.

What you think? Can make it anot?



So, off they went to NZ. Will be putting up in 2 hotels I found for them. At times like that, I always have to pray that the hotel will turn out as power as what the pictures are. God... I did what I could within my scope... the rest... you help them out la huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home