dReAmYLaNd

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The story of a dog

I have a colleague who shares the room with me in my office. He has an interesting way to communicate to his secretary that "hello... your things-to-do are piling up!!".

He has a soft-toy dog in the office named Bow-Wow (he just told me that's the name of the dog and I personally think it's quite duh cos isn't Bow-Wow the sound that the dog makes instead of its name?). Anyway, it's his dog so let's give him the liberty of naming his dog.


On a good day.. when what needs to be done in the IN-TRAY are be cleared at a good pace .. Bow-Wow sits comfortably on the in-tray ledge like this ..




But... when work piles up... Bow-Wow can no longer sit on the ledge and he has to hang miserably on the table lamp... like this..




Today... Bow-Wow is on the table lamp... She who has ears let her hear....

1 Comments:

Blogger Mummy Kless said...

If I have a bow wow, it will forever be hanging on the table lamp.. *sobS*

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home