dReAmYLaNd

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Yummy YAMI

Popped by Suntec office to pass Kless something just now.

You know what is the best about swinging over to Suntec?
There's a YAMI YOGURT store!!!!

I love YAMI YOGURT since I was a kid. Best yogurt around.... Peach + Granola.... or just Peach if you wanna save money & calories! There are so few stores around nowadays... I only know of one in Suntec and another @ Raffles Place. So I make it a point to exchange $2.30 for a small cup of peach flavoured yogurt everytime I pass by these 2 places.

Yummy YAMI. =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mummy Kless said...

Haha.. same.. I also only eat Peach yami yogurt with granola! :P

12:15 AM  
Blogger Kristie Wong said...

Yesh!! Thats the best Combination!!=)

Yummy!! Delicious!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Kaishen said...

A search online esp for you

yami yogurt website shows that outlets are at suntec city, caltax house, scotts shopping centre, Lot1, hotel meridien..they do deliveries too. from caltax house: 65352622

hee..yummy

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home