dReAmYLaNd

Sunday, June 10, 2007

A Fresh Encounter With Dreamyland

Ahaha... wat a lousy title..

To those of you who are familiar with CHC's rededication BS title .. it's "A Fresh Encounter With God".

Thus, my lousy title.. "A Fresh Encounter With Dreamyland"... (ahaha.. I still think it's a terrible title..)

Yes Yes.. I repent from my "backslidding"... More than AMA, I literally MIA since last August. Even I myself am disgusted at the last book and movie that was indicated on my page. Click?!! My goodness... That's like yonder months ago... I have since read so many books, watched so many movies..

Indeed ... time flies us by day by day, minute by minute, without us realising... Especially with our schedules... A procrastinated thought to update my blog left it miserable, cold and like Kenneth commented, "cob-webbed" for months... Poor thing!

So here I am... "rededicating myself".. to the honorary task of being an on-the-ball blogger. I will try my best to keep it alive...

The word is "try" okie... =p

1 Comments:

Blogger Hazel aka Qin said...

Revived!!! Finally... Hahahaha... Many more have started on blogging and some have restarted blogging... YEAH!!!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home